Saturday, September 4, 2010

Axel / Roxas Pumps

I've been out for a while and relaxing for the past few weeks.  But NDK's coming in seven days, so it's time to get back to work!  This pair is made for those of you who don't mind putting a few extra inches on your height - please welcome one of your favorite Kingdom Heart pairings, Axel and Roxas!



Kingdom Hearts is a great series, though I have sadly have only beaten 358/2 Days out of the series.  I also avoided it like the plague when it first came out - I avoid things that are over-hyped, and wait 'til the craze dies down before I invest myself into a series.  I am still surprised by its great success, but I guess when you put the heads of Square Enix and Disney together, great things happen..  I had a lot of fun going through all the Disney worlds and visiting the characters I watched as a wee child.  It's nice wish fulfillment packed in a really big story.


Despite being a guy, I really like Axel and Roxas as a pairing.  Like, they belong together - it's kind of cute watching the two interact.  So to commemorate that, I put them together on these pairs of shoes facing each other.  It's too bad they're separated, but they'll always belong to the same pair.


And for those of you who are more... suggestive about this pairing, I've added an meme-tastic double rainbow to satisfy you.  What does it mean?  You can figure that out.

Will be sold at NDK next week.  They're in a size 8 if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment